Skilled Workers

Skilled Workers

Canada wants people with skills, education & experience. Complete our online assessment form and we’ll tell you if you qualify.

Federal Skilled Worker Class

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) selects immigrants based on their ability to succeed economically in Canada.

Canadian Experience Class

If you have worked or studied in Canada for at least one (1) year you could qualify to for Permanent Residence under this class.

Work Permits

Obtaining Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from HRSDC, Most foreign workers require both a valid work permit and LMO to work in Canada.

We advise and represent our clients throughout the process to ensure they succeed in Canada.

Contact us today to learn how we can help you start a new and exciting life in Canada.